-   -   How to scale the y- and z-axis of a 3-D Column diagram (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/170095-how-scale-y-z-axis-3-d-column-diagram.html)

Benjamin

How to scale the y- and z-axis of a 3-D Column diagram

Hi everybody,

I have a set of data, which is ordered by date and strike and show the
specific risk at that strike and date. I want to visualise these risk matrix,
to see the difference in time and strike (values from 0% - 200%) and the
y-axis should indicate the amount of risk in USD. My problem is, that the
difference between every date and strike is treated as equal, so I dont see
directly if there is one day or one year between two dates. How can I scale
all three axis in an 3-D column diagram, usually it's treated just in equal
steps as in the sheet like labels not like numbers.

Thx in advance
Benjamin