-   -   $values on y axis % change on x axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/167253-%24values-y-axis-%25-change-x-axis.html)

al

$values on y axis % change on x axis

I would like to chart a $ value on the y axis and show the % increase (not in
$s) along the x axis. The values along the y axis would range from $200 to
400 with x axis running from 10%, 12%,7%,11%,9%, showing the change over a 5
year period.

Thanks
--
al

Andy Pope

$values on y axis % change on x axis

Hi,

You could plot the data on a xy-scatter.
Format the x axis as percentage and Y axis as Currency.

Cheers
Andy

al wrote:
I would like to chart a $ value on the y axis and show the % increase (not in
$s) along the x axis. The values along the y axis would range from $200 to
400 with x axis running from 10%, 12%,7%,11%,9%, showing the change over a 5
year period.

Thanks

al

$values on y axis % change on x axis