-   -   Cluster Column Chart with floating gap (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/166251-cluster-column-chart-floating-gap.html)

Xtian

Cluster Column Chart with floating gap

Hello,

I have a problem regarding a cluster column chart with floating gap (for an
example, see http://www.andypope.info/charts/floatinggap.htm). I want this
process to be automatic, e.g. I don't want to manually change border color
and fill color (and the other manual adjustments needed in the above
example). Is it possible to make such a chart automatic, I guess with VBA?

Thank you!

Andy Pope

Cluster Column Chart with floating gap

Hi,

Once set up the colour changes are automatic.
If you want to set it up automatically then yes VBA code will be required.
If you are not using xl2007 you can use the macro recorder to give you a
starting set of code.

Cheers
Andy

--