Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default combining stacked with side-by-side bar

I need a graph which has a combination of horizontal bars (could do vertical
as well, though doubt it matters for whether this can be done), where for
each series, one of the bars is a stacked, two data point bar, and the one
NEXT to it is a single data point. In other words, I have the following data:

Type 1 Type 2 Type 3
EuropeA
EuropeB
US A
US B

There are more types, but this is the example. I need Type 1 to be 2 bars,
one with a stack of Europe A and B, and next to it, a stack of US A and B.
Then I need Type 2 as the next category to show two similar
side-by-side/stacked bars.

Possible? How?
Thx

--