-   -   Charting a comparison of models (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/165897-charting-comparison-models.html)

kamm

Charting a comparison of models

I have a list of machines that I am trying to display by two different
criteria. I have a list of values on the Y-axis and a completely different
list of values for the X-axis. I would like the plot to show the models
based on where they fall in these two criteria.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Charting a comparison of models

Use an XY chart (not a line chart). You can include points, lines, or both.
--
David Biddulph