-   -   Is there something easier than a merge? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/165230-there-something-easier-than-merge.html)

Michelle @ BMA

Is there something easier than a merge?

I have a spreadsheet containing multiple worksheets. Each worksheet contains
different info. for the same 73 centers. I now need to print out the data
for each center individually & would like to condense the info. to a minimal
amount of pages (3-4).

Is there a way to do this besides manually creating a Merge doc. in Word?
My spreadsheet has a grand total of at least 30 headers. It could get
ugly...

I still haven't figured out how to do a Merge using multiple worksheets
anyway...