-   -   How to programatically determine the start date and end date of a graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/165223-how-programatically-determine-start-date-end-date-graph.html)

[email protected]

How to programatically determine the start date and end date of a graph

Would anyone happen to know how to programatically (VBA) determine the
start date and the end date of a graph? I would greatly appreciate
someone's help on this matter.

Jon Peltier

How to programatically determine the start date and end date of a graph

Look at the MinimumScale and MaximumScale properties of the Axis object.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions