-   -   Multiple pies of pie (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/162738-multiple-pies-pie.html)

athsu1

Multiple pies of pie

When I create a pie of pie chart, it creates one primary chart and one
secondary chart. Is there a way to create multiple secondary charts if I want
to call out two slices of the original pie?

Thanks.

Jon Peltier

Multiple pies of pie

The way to do this, if you have to use pie charts, is to make several
regular charts, one for the main pie and one for each subsidiary pie:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=471 (scroll 2/3
of the way down)

- Jon
-------