-   -   Excel Charts in Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/162500-excel-charts-word.html)

Marc

Excel Charts in Word

I have a word report I need to do every month. The data and charts are in
excel and the data changes monthly. How do I get the excel charts linked
into a word document so that when I enter the new data in the excel
spreadsheet that is automaitically updated in the report in the word docuemnt?

Thanks

Jon Peltier

Excel Charts in Word

Copy the Excel chart. In Word, use Edit menu Paste Special, and select the
Paste Link option.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Marc" wrote in message
I have a word report I need to do every month. The data and charts are in
excel and the data changes monthly. How do I get the excel charts linked
into a word document so that when I enter the new data in the excel
spreadsheet that is automaitically updated in the report in the word
docuemnt?

Thanks

Marc

Excel Charts in Word