-   -   Question about Excel Graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/161507-question-about-excel-graph.html)

Mike

Question about Excel Graph

Hello-
I am trying to do a graph of inventory levels by day. This is a simple line
graph. However, there is a target inventory level of 20-30 each day. What I
am trying to do is add some kind of color to the plot area only between the
x-axis points of 20-30 so that the line graph can be shown both inside and
outside of this target level.

Thanks for any help you can have

John

Question about Excel Graph

Have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BackgroundFill.html
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)