-   -   250 characters in a chart title (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/160428-250-characters-chart-title.html)

databird

250 characters in a chart title

How can I allow 250 characters in a chart title? Is there any way at all?

I know it can temporarily "allow" it, but it doesn't even CopyPaste
properly into Word (it's missing the characters that go over 250).

Jon Peltier

250 characters in a chart title

Could you delete the title and use a regular textbox?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions