-   -   Can't view charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/158416-cant-view-charts.html)

Joanna

Can't view charts

All my charts located in new sheets disappear!! How do you turn on the
charts to view them normally?

Bernard Liengme

Can't view charts

Try: Tools | Options; open View tab; locate Objects group in middle of
dialog; check the Show All option.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Joanna" wrote in message
All my charts located in new sheets disappear!! How do you turn on the
charts to view them normally?

Joanna

Can't view charts

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion - I actually found out that it is caused when
excel 2007 using windows vista doesn't have a default printer attached - you
therefore need to select the Microsoft XPS Document Writer in the printer
options and set it as the default!!!

Kind regards,

"Joanna" wrote in message
All my charts located in new sheets disappear!! How do you turn on the
charts to view them normally?

Del Cotter

Can't view charts

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Joanna said:
Thanks for the suggestion - I actually found out that it is caused when
excel 2007 using windows vista doesn't have a default printer attached - you
therefore need to select the Microsoft XPS Document Writer in the printer
options and set it as the default!!!

If Vista is the longest suicide note in the history of the industry...

http://www.google.com/search?q=vista...t-suicide-note

....is XL2007 the longest P.S.? :-)

--
Del Cotter