-   -   Miniature legend (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/158389-miniature-legend.html)

Roni Marie

Miniature legend

Have a pie chart which breaks out five year sales projections. Somehow I
have reduced wording in the legend from Year 1 thru Year 5 to five tiny
squares. Have tried sizing and moving the lengend and also increasing font
size to no avail. How do I resize squares into readable text?
--
Roni Marie

Roni Marie

Miniature legend

On closer inspection, it seems I have changed these color identity boxes to
a bevel design. Unfortunately they are all black. How do I change back to
plain colored boxes?
--
Roni Marie

"Roni Marie" wrote:

Have a pie chart which breaks out five year sales projections. Somehow I
have reduced wording in the legend from Year 1 thru Year 5 to five tiny
squares. Have tried sizing and moving the lengend and also increasing font
size to no avail. How do I resize squares into readable text?
--
Roni Marie

Jon Peltier

Miniature legend

I presume you have to remove the bevel effect from the pie slices as well.
No matter, these effects are only eye candy anyway, and don't in any way
improve on the chart

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP