-   -   how can i generate the equation from the graph? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/158274-how-can-i-generate-equation-graph.html)

Katy

how can i generate the equation from the graph?

I did plot a graph from the data, ( which is a curve) i want to know that how
can i obtain the equation (without adding the trendline), so that i can
generate the values that are according to my graph~

David Biddulph[_2_]

how can i generate the equation from the graph?

It may be worth looking at functions such as LINEST LOGEST TREND and GROWTH.
--
David Biddulph

"katy" wrote in message
I did plot a graph from the data, ( which is a curve) i want to know that
how
can i obtain the equation (without adding the trendline), so that i can
generate the values that are according to my graph~

Bernard Liengme

how can i generate the equation from the graph?

See
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ti...efficients.htm
It is long but has all you need

http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm