-   -   Missing data and "invalid references" (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/157871-missing-data-invalid-references.html)

Jordlaw

Missing data and "invalid references"

I am making several chart using the XY (Scatter) template. I have several
worksheets in the workbook. I am trying to plot my data on the last
worksheet. I either get an error saying that there are invalid references
and to check for incorrect format, formulas etc. And sometimes data will be
missing in the chart that I highlighted before I started the wizard. None of
the data I am trying to plot contains formulas. It is just entered as
numbers. I tried changing it from General to number under the format cells
option, but that did not work either. Can anyone help me?