-   -   Pivot Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/157534-pivot-chart.html)

Paul

Pivot Chart

I have a series of leased vehicles. I get their date & mileage from our gas
card company. I am able to use this information to create a graph of each
vehicles mileage with a pivot chart. I want to superimpose based upon the
particular vehicle a line showing the allowable mileage. My goal is to see
if we are heading to using a vehicle for more or less miles than the lease
allows.

Paul

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Chart

You could add a field to the source data, and enter the mileage there.
Add that field to the pivot table's data area, and in the chart, change
that series to a line chart type.

When you update or change the pivot table or pivot chart, the formatting
will be lost. You can record a macro as you format the series, and run
that macro as required.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures