-   -   graphing using macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/157325-graphing-using-macro.html)

misschanda via OfficeKB.com

graphing using macro

Hello,
I would like to be able to return a graph based off year end sales
information. I would like to be able to design a macro that searches all
information for year 2008, filter by company name and also by product
purchased by company; thereby ending w/ the following graphs: (1) Sales per
Yer (2) Products Purchased per Company (3) Individual sales per year.

Thanks
L.A.

Jon Peltier

graphing using macro

You could start by turning on the macro recorder and producing some bits of
code. Tie them together, and when you encounter difficulties, post back with
specific questions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"misschanda via OfficeKB.com" <u36612@uwe wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to be able to return a graph based off year end sales
information. I would like to be able to design a macro that searches all
information for year 2008, filter by company name and also by product
purchased by company; thereby ending w/ the following graphs: (1) Sales
per
Yer (2) Products Purchased per Company (3) Individual sales per year.

Thanks
L.A.

misschanda via OfficeKB.com

graphing using macro

Thanks will do.

Jon Peltier wrote:
You could start by turning on the macro recorder and producing some bits of
code. Tie them together, and when you encounter difficulties, post back with
specific questions.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

Hello,
I would like to be able to return a graph based off year end sales

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
Thanks
L.A.