-   -   how to keep data labels in chart in 2007 from changing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/156869-how-keep-data-labels-chart-2007-changing.html)

kojaks43

how to keep data labels in chart in 2007 from changing?

I have a line chart with two axis. I made the data labels at 65 degrees for
both.

One stays at 65 degrees the other to default.

I change the default and save the file. Next time I open, it is back to
default.

How do I make it "stick"

Bob Flanagan

how to keep data labels in chart in 2007 from changing?

Upgrade to Excel 2003.

Bob