-   -   Excel 2007 add-ins in My Recent Documents (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/156498-excel-2007-add-ins-my-recent-documents.html)

BS LeBlanc

Excel 2007 add-ins in My Recent Documents

Recently upgraded to Office 2007. After I activated a few Add-ins in Excel,
the add-in files (*.xla and *.xlam) appear in Start=My Recent Documents,
which basically renders "My Recent Documents" useless since it happens every
time I start Excel. Any idea how to correct this issue? These add-in files
never appeared like this when using previous versions of Excel. Also, they
do not appear in "Recent Documents" within Excel.

Thanks.

BS LeBlanc

Excel 2007 add-ins in My Recent Documents

Sorry, I meant to put this under general - I forgot I was on the Charting
board.