-   -   Resize plot area in a pivot chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/155711-resize-plot-area-pivot-chart.html)

Aaron

Resize plot area in a pivot chart

I'm trying to change the size of the plot area of a pivot pie chart within
the chart area. I have no problem doing this with a regular chart but I
can't seem to do it with a pivot chart.

Also, I want to change the size of the data drop down in the pivot chart,
can the size of this be changed?

Debra Dalgleish

Resize plot area in a pivot chart

Unfortunately, you can't change either of those items in a pivot chart
in Excel 2003 or earlier version.

Jon Peltier has instructions for creating a normal chart from pivot
table data:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish