-   -   Clock/Digital LED chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/155005-clock-digital-led-chart.html)

JaB

Clock/Digital LED chart

Hi there

Ive been looking online for a free chart download that will display a value
in a stopwatch or digital LED graphic. Ive found countless other types of
graphics to be used in charts but so far drawn a blank on what I need.

Does anyone know of any such downloads? If so, could you please provide a
link.

Many thanks

Andy Pope

Clock/Digital LED chart

Hi,

http://www.andypope.info/fun/clocks.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"JaB" wrote in message
Hi there

Ive been looking online for a free chart download that will display a
value
in a stopwatch or digital LED graphic. Ive found countless other types of
graphics to be used in charts but so far drawn a blank on what I need.

Does anyone know of any such downloads? If so, could you please provide a
link.

Many thanks

JaB

Clock/Digital LED chart

Hi Andy

Thanks for that, it was just what I was looking for.

I really just want to use it as a display tool for reports rather than using
as a genuine stop watch. Do you have any idea how I could just type in the
time data that I wished for it to display?

Thanks

"JaB" wrote in message
Hi there

Ive been looking online for a free chart download that will display a
value
in a stopwatch or digital LED graphic. Ive found countless other types of
graphics to be used in charts but so far drawn a blank on what I need.

Does anyone know of any such downloads? If so, could you please provide a
link.

Many thanks

Andy Pope

Clock/Digital LED chart

For the LED chart the time is broken out in the cells M1,O1,Q1,S1,U1,W1.

What you can do is enter the time in cell J1 and then use the following
formula.

M1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),1,1)
O1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),2,1)
Q1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),4,1)
S1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),5,1)
U1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),7,1)
W1: =MID(TEXT($J$1,"HH:MM:SS"),8,1)

And the chart will automatically update.

Cheers
Andy