-   -   How can I create Schedule Chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/154946-how-can-i-create-schedule-chart.html)

mezzanine1974

How can I create Schedule Chart?

I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of
related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so
that
i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and
FINISH date of the activity.
It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project.
Do you know a specific chart type for this?

David Biddulph[_2_]

How can I create Schedule Chart?

It's called a Gantt chart:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html