-   -   Cumulative Chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/154350-cumulative-chart.html)

Heather

Cumulative Chart?

I'm curious if there is a way to display my data in a cumulative form in an
excel chart?
Here's an example of data
Baseline Jan 21 Feb 14 Mar 31 Apr 08
Type1 50 5 -3 4 2
Type2 29 4 -2 4 3
Type3 81 9 -8 2 8

I know that I could do this my creating another set of data that adds the
column together and just do a regular chart, but was hoping that someone
might know of a way to skip this intermediate step?

Thanks!

Jon Peltier

Cumulative Chart?

The chart needs to plot existing data. Put it in another column (as you
already know how to do) and plot the calculated column.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions