-   -   dashboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/152156-dashboard.html)

jcrl

dashboard

Good day,
i'm sorry for my english because i'm french (nobody is perfect)!!
Also i search exemples to create a dashbord in my plant with production,
logistic indicators ....
Thank you very much for you participation.

Bernard Liengme

dashboard

Bon jour,
Have a look at Jon's page:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"jcrl" wrote in message
Good day,
i'm sorry for my english because i'm french (nobody is perfect)!!
Also i search exemples to create a dashbord in my plant with production,
logistic indicators ....
Thank you very much for you participation.

Jon Peltier

dashboard

Nah, I'm going to take down that page. Gauge type charts are really
inefficient at showing data, even though they look pretty. They take up a
lot of space for the small amount of information they contain.

Dashboarding means putting useful graphical displays together on a single
screen to enhance analysis and decision making.

I have links to some books that will help with dashboarding. The two books
by Stephen Few** at the bottom of this page describe useful dashboarding and
graphical display from a consideration of human perception and cognition,
and the e-book by Charley Kyd** in the middle of the page shows examples of
putting Few's lessons into practice in Excel:

Excel books:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/xlbooks.html

General Charting and Graphics (Few** and Tufte):
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/xlbooks.html#GenlCharts

Excel and Office Documents and Reporting (Kyd** and Krieger):
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/xlbooks...ExcelReporting

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"jcrl" wrote in message
Good day,
i'm sorry for my english because i'm french (nobody is perfect)!!
Also i search exemples to create a dashbord in my plant with production,
logistic indicators ....
Thank you very much for you participation.

Bob[_10_]

dashboard

Try Bonavista Micro Charts.
There is a 30 day evaluation and it works firne in Excel.

En plus, il y a des examples qui sont tres bien et vont te fournir
avec des bonnes idees.

Bob