-   -   Y axis box size incorrect in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/151413-y-axis-box-size-incorrect-excel-2003-a.html)

lcaretto

Y axis box size incorrect in Excel 2003

I am having a problem; the y-axis box size does not display the entire text.
I cannot change the size of this box. This only happens for the y-axis, not
for other axis labels or the chart title.

I have tried adding spaces followed by a period to fool the box and this
works in Excel, but when I copy the chart to a Word document, the full text,
including the final period appears.

Andy Pope

Y axis box size incorrect in Excel 2003

Hi,

Details and suggestions can be found on Jon's page.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...belCutOff.html

Cheers
Andy

--