-   -   using two Y-values for one X-value on same chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/151114-using-two-y-values-one-x-value-same-chart.html)

naterbater10101

using two Y-values for one X-value on same chart

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how plot multiple depent variables for a single
independent variable. Is this possible without creating multiple series in a
chart?? I also need to add a trendline through the data when I'm finished
plotting it. Any help?
--
nate

Barb Reinhardt

using two Y-values for one X-value on same chart

You'll need another series for each dependent variable.