-   -   Insert chart option unavailable...HELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/150569-insert-chart-option-unavailable-help.html)

Admin

Insert chart option unavailable...HELP

through

I have a model that has gone extensive development and revisions..I have
numerous charts inserted, however, currently when I go to insert a chart, the
option is unavaiable...showing as shaded...nothing happens when I click on
it. HELP!
--
Joe

Jon Peltier

Insert chart option unavailable...HELP

Is the workbook shared? Is the workbook or worksheet protected? Is the sheet
grouped with other sheets?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP