-   -   How do I copy/paste drop downs withough locking the cell link inpu (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/150044-how-do-i-copy-paste-drop-downs-withough-locking-cell-link-inpu.html)

ryerye

How do I copy/paste drop downs withough locking the cell link inpu

Help - I'm desperate!

ShaneDevenshire

How do I copy/paste drop downs withough locking the cell link inpu

Hi,

Could you write the question in the body of the email rather than the
subject line - part is getting cut off. Also the question is unclear to me?
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"ryerye" wrote: