-   -   How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/14979-how-can-i-alter-size-text-box-excel.html)

Bob W.

How can I alter the size of the text box in an Excel

So that the text doesn't wrap in appropriately?

Eric

Bob,

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but you can press crtl+enter to
do a 'hard' enter that won't wrap.

Eric

"Bob W." wrote:

So that the text doesn't wrap in appropriately?

Tushar Mehta

As you would with most textboxes by using the mouse and moving the
corner/edge.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , =?Utf-
8?B?Qm9iIFcu?= <Bob says...
So that the text doesn't wrap in appropriately?

Jon Peltier

Bob -

Eric and Tushar tell you how to deal with a real text box. The other
chart text elements, such as axis titles and data lables are not really
text boxes, and they don't give you the kind of control you want (other
than pressing Enter while editing the text).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services