-   -   How do I read unknown values from an existing chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/149700-how-do-i-read-unknown-values-existing-chart.html)

Thallos

How do I read unknown values from an existing chart?

I am using an XY scatter chart to plot Absorbance readings vs. Concentration.
What I would like to do is plug in and unknown absorbance and it return a
concentration read from the chart. Any suggestions?

Del Cotter

How do I read unknown values from an existing chart?

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Thallos said:
I am using an XY scatter chart to plot Absorbance readings vs. Concentration.
What I would like to do is plug in and unknown absorbance and it return a
concentration read from the chart. Any suggestions?

Don't use the chart, use the spreadsheet.

--
Del Cotter

Bernard Liengme[_2_]

How do I read unknown values from an existing chart?

See my web site
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/Excel...onfidence3.htm
best wishes
Bernard