-   -   chart type (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/149233-chart-type.html)

MK

chart type

On a number of occasions I have selected XY chart type with points only.
When the chart is drawn the type is XY chart with points and lines. Has
anyone else had this problem? Why would the chart type change?

Thanks for any help.
mk

Wigi

chart type

Hmmm. I can't replicate your problem. Can you give more specifics?

Wigi