-   -   I want to plot 2 different graphs together (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/148287-i-want-plot-2-different-graphs-together.html)

georgemc

I want to plot 2 different graphs together

I am trying to show my outgoings as a stacked column graph which I have
managed to do, but I want to show my income in a column next to the stacked
column so I can see if my outgoings have exceeded my income.

ShaneDevenshire

I want to plot 2 different graphs together

Hi,

Is the incomming a Stacked or plain Column?
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"georgemc" wrote:

I am trying to show my outgoings as a stacked column graph which I have
managed to do, but I want to show my income in a column next to the stacked
column so I can see if my outgoings have exceeded my income.

Jon Peltier

I want to plot 2 different graphs together

Try one of the links on this page:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"georgemc" wrote in message
I am trying to show my outgoings as a stacked column graph which I have
managed to do, but I want to show my income in a column next to the
stacked
column so I can see if my outgoings have exceeded my income.

georgemc

I want to plot 2 different graphs together

It's a plain column

"georgemc" wrote:

I am trying to show my outgoings as a stacked column graph which I have
managed to do, but I want to show my income in a column next to the stacked
column so I can see if my outgoings have exceeded my income.

georgemc

I want to plot 2 different graphs together

Works a treat, thanks for your help!