-   -   Colouring the plain at the zero line? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/14756-colouring-plain-zero-line.html)

Xaver Hinterhuber

Colouring the plain at the zero line?

Hello,

I want to colour the plain at the zero level on the y-axis.

Is this possible?

Greets
Xaver

John Mansfield

Xaver,

If I'm understanding correctly, you can double-click on the X or Y axis to
bring up the Format Axis dialog box. Choose the color that you want in the
Patterns tab - Lines Color option.

Alternatively, you can add an additional series that runs up the Y axis at
the zero value. You can make color changes to this series just like you
would any others. The effect would be that you are coloring the Y axis at
the zero value.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Xaver Hinterhuber" wrote:

Hello,

I want to colour the plain at the zero level on the y-axis.

Is this possible?

Greets
Xaver

Tushar Mehta

Someone may prove me wrong, but assuming you have a 3D chart, you
cannot. The formatting capabilities of a XL 3D surface chart are
extremely limited.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions