-   -   excel chartimg (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/146910-excel-chartimg.html)

Wendy Elizabeth

excel chartimg

I would like to know how to automate the following two processes with excel:

1. i would like to know how to take data that is in an excel spread sheet
and load it in pdf files. Is there a direct way to do this? If not, would I
need to put the data in am xml format from excel first and then put the xml
data into a pdf format?

2. I would like to take data that is obtained from sql server 2000 queries
results and load the detail data onto excel spreadsheets.

3. I would also like to take data that is obtained from sql server 2000
query results and load the data in pivot tables in excel spreadheet 2003.

Del Cotter

excel chartimg

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Wendy Elizabeth said:
I would like to know how to automate the following two processes with excel:

It doesn't become a charting question just because you repost it with
the title "excel charting" instead of "excel programming".

--
Del Cotter