-   -   how to change colors of slices in a pie chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/146579-how-change-colors-slices-pie-chart.html)

mread

how to change colors of slices in a pie chart

I'll bet it can be done, but I sure haven't been able to figure out how.
Help, please!

Bernard Liengme

how to change colors of slices in a pie chart

Click on the slice and pause, now click again: there should be squares on
the curves and straight parts of one slice
Right click and select Format Data POINT (not Format Data SERIES - that
means you did not select one slice)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme