-   -   blank display (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/144228-blank-display.html)

keithh

blank display

I have a chart on the same page as the data which has worked well for 2
years, now the chart window is greyed out until I click on it.
I tried to reduce the number of data points and even created a new chart,
but it's still the same does anyone know why and how I can resolve it ?

Thanks

Andy Pope

blank display

Hi,

Check the setting show objects.

Tools Options View Objects Show All.

Cheers
Andy

keithh wrote:
I have a chart on the same page as the data which has worked well for 2
years, now the chart window is greyed out until I click on it.
I tried to reduce the number of data points and even created a new chart,
but it's still the same does anyone know why and how I can resolve it ?

Thanks

keithh

blank display

Perfect..