-   -   $150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/144125-%24150-automatically-write-one-hundred-fifty-ms-excel.html)

Shakti

$150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel

In MS Excel, I design an invoice which show total of Invoice in Value (i.e.
in number) and the same is to be write in word. For example - $150 to be
automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel. Please which MS Excel
function to be used.

John Mansfield

$150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel

This MS Knowledge Base article might help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360

The function at this site might be more inclusive:

http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Shakti" wrote:

In MS Excel, I design an invoice which show total of Invoice in Value (i.e.
in number) and the same is to be write in word. For example - $150 to be
automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel. Please which MS Excel
function to be used.

Shailesh Shah

$150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel

Hi Shakti,

In case you want to use indian Style. you may downlaod my add-ins "Indian
Rupees" from below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Regards,

Shailesh Shah