-   -   Charts created in Excel 2003 are not showing up in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/143846-charts-created-excel-2003-not-showing-up-excel-2007-a.html)

RLang07

Charts created in Excel 2003 are not showing up in excel 2007

I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
display?

dgc[_2_]

"RLang07" wrote:

I have several charts that are displayed as their on worksheets in excel 03
but don't show up in excel 07 how can i fix it so that these charts will
display?

I had this exact problem when I upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 on my
Vista (Home Premium) system. I couldn't work out what the problem was and had
given up trying to solve it... However, I somehow managed to fix it whilst
trying to fix something else! As far as I can tell, the only thing I did
between reboots was to check that all the services were set to the default
Vista settings (as shown at
http://www.blackviper.com/WinVista/servicecfg.htm) and then the charts
appeared as expected.

This also managed to fix the problem I was having with the automatic update
program which was attempting and failing to install the same updates every
time my computer rebooted. I have no idea if these two problems were related
though.

I hope this is of some help in solving your problem.

dgc