-   -   different scale on the horizontal axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/143780-different-scale-horizontal-axis.html)

charles

different scale on the horizontal axis

Hi folks

I want to create a scatter chart where the x-axis has different scales. For
example, I have 12 data points, 4 in each of the following x values:

- 0.0001 to 0.001
- 0.001 to 0.01
- 0.01 to 0.1
and finally
0.1 to 1

I would like my x-axis to be divided equally in 4 parts, one for each of the
above range values.
Is this possible? How? Thank you so much!
Cheers,
Charles

David Biddulph[_2_]

different scale on the horizontal axis