-   -   Chart suppression of zero's (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/143386-chart-suppression-zeros.html)

ncalpaperboy

Chart suppression of zero's

HI, for a chart series of historical data that is not yet populated, I want
to suppress the chart plotting of zero's. The option of plot empty cells as
'not plottted' does not work. Thank you.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Chart suppression of zero's

Are the cells empty, or are they the result of a formula returning an empty
string ""? If the latter, replace the "" by NA().
--
David Biddulph

"ncalpaperboy" wrote in message
HI, for a chart series of historical data that is not yet populated, I
want
to suppress the chart plotting of zero's. The option of plot empty cells
as
'not plottted' does not work. Thank you.

John Mansfield

Chart suppression of zero's

Another option would be to make your chart dynamic:

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/...de_zero_values

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net