-   -   Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/14129-there-way-i-can-automatically-have-excel-change-scale-om.html)

Phil

Is there way I can automatically have Excel change the scale om a.

I have an excel file, which I uses to make xy graphs but I change the value
that are plotted. The graph does not rescale by itself so I have to keep on
doing it manually. Is there a way to get Excel to automatically rescale?

Debra Dalgleish

Jon Peltier has a couple of techniques that you could use:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...nkToSheet.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Tushar Mehta

For a ready-made solution, see AutoChart Manager
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...art/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions