-   -   Several Pivot Charts One Sheet of Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/140130-several-pivot-charts-one-sheet-data.html)

michelerocks

Several Pivot Charts One Sheet of Data

Is there an easy way to create several pivot charts off of one database in
the same document? Everytime I change one chart, the others change too.

Jon Peltier

Several Pivot Charts One Sheet of Data

The pivot chart and pivot table are linked, so changing one changes the
other.

Copy your pivot table, and make a new chart based on the copy.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions