-   -   Macro to Update Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13928-macro-update-chart.html)

ddng

Macro to Update Chart

I have data that I want to draw a line chart too. When I change the
data I want to see the changes in the chart. Can some one point me in
the right direction of simple charting and macro's?

--
ddng
ddng's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20031

Tushar Mehta

Select the data range then click the ChartWizard button on the toolbar.
Follow directions to create the kind of chart you want.

When you change the data in the range you plotted, the chart will
automatically update.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions