Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Baseline values for comparison

Hi All,

I am new to excel, so please bare with me.

I have a chart that displays treatment values collected for each month. The
treatment value is the Y Axis, and the dates for a specific month is the X
axis.

Question: I have a budgeted value for each month that is set at the
begining of the year and stored in my workbook. What I want to do is display
the Budgeted value as a horizontal line, whereby the user can view where the
actual value in comparison to the budgeted value.

I have been able to plot the budgeted value as a single point, but cannot
seem to get it to display as solid bar on the graph.

Any ideas?
--
Carlee