-   -   how do i add a quadratic trendline to excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/138-how-do-i-add-quadratic-trendline-excel.html)

[email protected]

how do i add a quadratic trendline to excel

i need to add a quadratic equation to my chart for a math project and to
graph it on the chart but it seems to be unavailable is there a way that i
can do this?
contact me at if you know how
im using windows xp

Barb Reinhardt

What do you want for your X and Y coordinates on the graph?