-   -   Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/137681-possible-make-box-whisker-plot-box-plot-excel.html)

rfsp

Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel.

I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard.

Andy Pope

Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel.

Hi,

Maybe Jon's page(s) on the subject may help.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhisker.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"rfsp" wrote in message
I can't figure out a way to do it using just the Chart Wizard.

rfsp

Is it possible to make a box and whisker plot (box plot) in Excel.

Now that I've joined, I see this was just answered a couple of days ago.
Sorry for the repeat question.
Please ignore.