-   -   Data Labels with Percentages (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/137592-data-labels-percentages.html)

T-Dot

Data Labels with Percentages

When I creata a bar chart, under data labels I am able to select value,
series name and category name. I'd like to have the value and the percentage,
but percentage is greyed out.

Is there a way to have both value and percentage displayed without resorting
to a text box?

Jon Peltier

Data Labels with Percentages

Build the labels you want in a range of cells, then use one of these free
utilities to apply the constructed labels to the series' data labels:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------