-   -   change color to black and white in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/136826-re-change-color-black-white-excel-2003-a.html)

John

change color to black and white in excel 2003

Select the chart. Hold shift & click on edit select Paste picture. on the
picture toolbar the second icon from the left will alow you to change it to
black & white or grey scale. then copy it into word
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"SDK" wrote:

I created bar and pie charts (with color in excel). I need to change to b&w
to copy and paste into a word document (can't afford color printing 1000's of
reports). I found the print in b&w in excel, but that doesn't seem to help
me. I know I can go in and change the pattern for each data series, but all
have multiple data series and this seems clunky. Any suggestions of how to
transform a whole graph from color to black and white?