-   -   show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/13628-show-value-last-point-every-series-excel-line-ch.html)

assaf

show the value of the last point of every series, in Excel line ch

I would lie to show the value of only the last point of all series in a line
chart in excel.
I can do it manually, (click the point in the graph - data labels - show
value).
Is it possible to do it automatically, so when I change the data source, the
chart will still show the value of the last point ?

Markus Scheible

Hi Assaf,

try doing it again after starting the macro recorder...
then Excel should give you some hints how to realise it...
if your data range varies in length, you can use something
like

..Range("A2", "A65534").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).Cells
(1).Row - 1) to get the last data-filled cell row.

Best

Markus

I would lie to show the value of only the last point of

all series in a line
chart in excel.
I can do it manually, (click the point in the graph -

data labels - show
value).
Is it possible to do it automatically, so when I change

the data source, the
chart will still show the value of the last point ?
.

Andy Pope

Hi,

Here are a couple of examples.