-   -   line chart base to a pivot chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/136163-line-chart-base-pivot-chart.html)

rahmad[_2_]

line chart base to a pivot chart

Hi All,
I've just made a pivot table with two pages,28 data,and one row heading.
I want to create some line charts on another sheets.how to do it?.
I want every time I select a page from my pivot table,the chart will
display data form the selected pages.If one chart can display all the data,
the rest data will be displayed on another chart

Is it possible?Please advise me how to do it step by step.
Thank's